This website and its related properties are operated by Blueric Software, LLC under the brand TournamentTiger™. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Blueric Software, LLC and its agents of TournamentTiger™. The TournamentTiger™ websites and/or its applications are referred to as the “Service”. Blueric Software, LLC offers the Service, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
We collect the e-mail addresses of those who open an account and/or communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on the pages a consumer visits, and information volunteered by the user (such as contact information, survey responses and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for service with TournamentTiger™ we ask for information necessary and relevant to provide proper use of the Service under the context of which you are registering, such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information. The collection of such information may be performed directly by the Service or through third-party integrations, such as with financial information.
- We use collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Service.
- We may use Google Analytics or other similar services to track visits to TournamentTiger™ and other Service properties. This helps us better understand and serve our visitors.
We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service. Although we own the code, databases, and all rights to the Service, you retain all rights to your data.
We may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
We may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your primary Service account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.