Terms of ServiceOur terms and conditions for use of the service.
This website and its related properties are operated by Blueric Software, LLC under the brand TournamentTiger™. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Blueric Software, LLC and its agents of TournamentTiger™. The TournamentTiger™ websites and/or its applications are referred to as the “Service”. Blueric Software, LLC offers the Service, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our Service and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, tournament hosts, participants, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the Service shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://app.tournamenttiger.com/about/termsofservice. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
- You must be 13 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- While we prohibit such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that we cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support for participants and other users with an indirect relationship with the Service provider should be directed to their respective Tournament Host. Host contact information will be made available on the tournament profile page for every tournament hosted on the Service.
- Technical support for Tournament Hosts is mainly provided via email by using the posted support email account. On certain occasions we may provide support over the phone.
- You understand that we use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- Certain content, products and services available via our Service include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating their content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, TournamentTiger™ or Blueric Software, LLC.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by us.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any TournamentTiger™ customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- If your bandwidth usage exceeds or significantly exceeds the average bandwidth usage (as determined solely by us) of other Service customers, we reserve the right to immediately disable your account until you can reduce your bandwidth consumption.
- The Service may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- We do not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (v) or any other matter relating to the Service.
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and us and governs your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Blueric Software, LLC and subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
- In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to email@example.com
Payment and Refunds
- We accept payments for tournament registrations and other services (Host Services) on behalf of the tournament host (Host) but we do not directly provide such products or service and will not be held responsible for such Host Services.
- A valid credit card is required for all purchases through the Service.
- There will be no refunds or credits for partial or unused service. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- The Service relies on third party payment processors who also have their own terms of service and privacy policies. We may change our partners at any time, for any reason, and continued use of the Service constitutes agreement with such changes.
- Tournament Hosts are required to open and maintain an active account with WePay as a condition of using the Service. WePay is the third party service we use for transacting payments and you should review and agree to their Terms and Conditions at https://go.wepay.com/terms-of-service-us. Receipt of proceeds from activities through the use of the Service will be governed by their terms and procedures, which are beyond our purview.
- Tournament Hosts pay for use of the Service by agreeing to service fees on each transaction, to be deducted in accordance with the chosen service plan, as such transactions occur, and are deemed non-refundable. In some cases, such as small transactions (typically less than $5.00), a service fee may be passed to the purchaser instead of or in addition to being deducted directly from the transaction revenue. Purchaser fees will always be clearly denoted before being charged to the purchaser with the opportunity to decline the purchase and not incur the fee.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties, including United States (federal or state) taxes.
Cancellation and Termination
- 30 days in advance notice is required.
- You are solely responsible for properly cancelling your hosting account. An email or phone request to cancel your account will be considered acceptable and your cancellation request will be considered executed upon our receipt and reply to such request. You can give your 30-day notice to cancel your account at any time by emailing or calling us using the current contact information on the Service website.
- All of your Content may be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation, at our discretion. Once deleted, this information cannot be recovered and no such remedy is offered or implied once your account is cancelled.
- We, in our sole discretion, have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the TournamentTiger™ website or through the Service itself.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- We do not pre-screen Content, but TournamentTiger™ and our designee have the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.