Norco's 5th Annual Fall 2017 Open Invitational Tournament
- Held on Sat, November 4 2017
- Standard Registration closed on • Fri, November 3 2017, 8:00 PM PT • Fri, November 3 2017, 9:00 PM MT • Fri, November 3 2017, 10:00 PM CT • Fri, November 3 2017, 11:00 PM ET
- Standard registration first event: $60.00, Additional events: $0.00
This is our 5th annual tournament. We at Norco Traditional Taekwon-Do School promote a fun and competitive environment where competitors can showcase their skills and abilities in patterns and sparring. We look forward to creating both friendships amongst competitors and relationships with other schools. All competitors will receive a tournament t-shirt. All competitors will receive placement medals for every place in each event.
Before registering you will need the following:
- Valid email address
- Participant's name
- Participant's T-Shirt Size
- Contact number
- Electronic picture
- Participant's belt rank (please include gup/dan)
- Participant's Age, Height and Weight
- Participant's school name
- Participant's instructors or masters name
- Participant's school's contact number
Please note that while you may make changes to your registration up until the registration closing date, all registrations are NON-refundable.
- Individual Event
- 90 seconds to perform
- Individual Event
- 60 seconds to setup
- 60 seconds to perform
Norco Traditional Taekwon-Do School
Our school is at The City of Norco's Parks And Recreation Building called "The Norco Scout House" behind Riley Gym.
Norco, California 92860
United States 909-228-8759
The tournament host has not made any announcements for this tournament at this time. Please check back often to keep updated with the latest information.
The tournament host has not provided any additional resources for this tournament.
This feature is comming soon!